Monday, May 18, 2015

Lily Beth Grad Video

I know most often we like things that we can quickly glance at and push "like."  I encourage you to listen to this video.  It is probably the best graduation speech I have heard in about 10 years.  Why?  Because it is about something.  Americans need to learn how to dialogue about issues once again.  My wise young graduate is not really a "rebel" at all.  I see her as a young Solomon that isn't afraid to question life and see what answers come out.  If you believe in God, God should be big enough to handle our questions.  But, I don't think God is pleased when we simply follow another person.  I challenge you to take 4 1/2 minutes and listen to this challenging video.  Make a comment if you want, but make sure it's constructive. 

Lily's Grad Video  <---click

No comments:

Post a Comment